A knock on the door“Shut up! Keep ya mouth shut you filthy thing!” The old man yelled bluntly.
The boy whimpered like a struck dog and enclosed himself piteously, his head bowed in shame.
“Tell it all!” ordered the old man in a voice that shook everything
The boy did, in a few minutes; precisely.
The man scratched his balding head as he moved about the white, empty room; empty, except for shoes and the blood; very many single leg shoes. He paced for several minutes
“Do you realize that the lady, the girl you have told me about… that…. That she is… oh! Oh! What have we done… that she is my daughter?”
The boy stared at the shoes, some very new, some very old, although they all had one similarity; they all had a tale
“She is also my sister” said the boy in a voice that God did not hear
But the old man did although his hearing like his sight was shaming him “what?!” he yelled incredulously staring at the boy as if the boy was a butterfly bearing the famous yellow fluid that will presage the things to come
“Yes, so it means that… that…that I too am your son”
“wh…” the crone did not finish the word but rather collapsed on the smooth-blood-stained-white floor. This was not earth or even the solar system nor the fucking universe but another dimension; a great and longtime rival of your universe where things existed in the negative—the key word is existed
There was a knock on the door.
most read and popular posts
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- art and artistic expression
- breaking news
- Cooking and recipes
- joan rivers
- kenya's election 2013
- liverpool fc
- personal and general
- previews and postviews
- Six 'six word' short stories
- tales flashes
- world events
visitors from across the global village. karibu sana. welcome to an african, kenyan digital village where love is the word
- President Uhuru Kenyatta speech to G7
- THIS IS NOT TO SAY
- Earn A lot Of Money Online
- The Inimitable Art Of Street Bargaining
- How Feminists Killed Family Unit And Freed The Man
- Universal Human Rights (UN)
- President Uhuru Kenyatta Statement Upon Signing The Interest Capping Bill
- President Uhuru Assent To Interest Rates Capping Bill
- CORD To Call For Vicious Demonstrations Unless Jubilee ….
- Evolution Is Slow, Very Slow
Blogs I Follow