Kenyanvoice is all about the representation of what is beautiful , ugly, inspired, diabolic and Kenyan in a naked and brave way. No shying away from facts.
Here are a few other things:
NAME: A Name is the tag they describe you by, often, it has nothing whatsoever to do with who you are, in my country, in my culture, the first-born son is named after the father’s father and if the second child is a girl, she is named after the father’s mother, then the third child is named after the mother’s father and then mother,s mother and then father’s elder brother and that is the pattern, I am named after my mother’s elder brother so you can calculate I am child number what
AGE: It is just number, right? People will respect or not respect you because of it which is evil.
BIRTHDATE: 12th july
PRESENT ADDRESS: Kenya, the origin of humans as scientists say
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = coffee
2. last phone call = My girlfriend, the line was busy which means….
3. last text message = To her
4. last song you listened to = ukweli washuka which means, the truth is coming down
5. last time you cried = during and after watching life of Pi
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = no
7. been cheated on = not to my knowledge
8. kissed someone & regretted it = yes, I thought it would lead to sex but it never happened and I did not really love her and I believe you should only kiss those you love or like.
9. lost someone special = yes, my brother was killed in a car accident
10. been depressed = not to a clinical critical point
11. been drunk and threw up = yes, which made me vow to never drink again. I felt like I was throwing up my heart
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. PINK (or white)
13. BLUE (or green)
14. PURPLE (or orange) I really do not know what my favourite colour is
LAST YEAR (2012), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend = yes and not just one
16. Fallen out of love = no
17. Laughed until you cried = no, I knwo how to control my laughter
18. Met someone who changed you = every day I am changed
19. Found out who your true friends were = Not yet
20. Found out someone was talking about you = yeah, once I was so angry I did not speak to them for almost a month but I forgot it soon for I do not hold grudges
21. Kissed anyone on your [FB, Twitter, Tumblr Etc] List? = Yes, that kiss that I regret
22. How many people on your [Fb, Twitter, Tumblr Etc] list do you know in real life = About twenty-two out of over 800
24. Do you have any pets = no
25. Do you want to change your name = I already have, Just waiting to officiate it on the government papers
26. What did you do for your last birthday = I Have never celebrated a birthday, yeah, we were that poor so it is not a part of my life or culture. one day I might.
27. What time did you wake up today = 6.00 , that is how I have programmed myslef although I left the bed at 6.26
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : I was sound asleep and possibly dreaming. I love dreaming and luckily I dream almost every time I am a sleep, it is like a free movie where you are the star or the villain like this one dream where i was murdering people.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = a lot of things, how can you ask that. Things like… like meeting Jesus but not his father. I do not want to meet Jesus’ father.
30. Last time you saw your Mother = five weeks ago. I will make a point of seeing her before the end of this week. Thanks for reminding me.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = every thing in my life has somehow had a domino effect. I have always found out later that had something in my life earlier not happened, a lot would have changed. That does not mean I am rosy and happy with all the staff in my life. But I wish I was more courageous .
32. What are you listening to right now = break it like its hot by snoop dogg and pharrell. It just caught on me recently, I love the pharrel part especially, it goes like this: I am a nice dude,
with some nice dream,
see this ice creams,
see this ice cubes,
million dollar boat,
that’s whiter than what’s spilling down your throat…
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = Yeah, I had a work mate called that we nick-named him Tom chomodley, after a notorious son of a former colonial fellow name lord chomodley who was jailed for two years although he served just eight months for killing a trespasser in his father’s land
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now = The fact that none of the guys I hang out with are not into arts at all at all at all and that they drink beer.
35. Most visited webpage = but I am not really sure, maybe it is goal.com, liverpool fc page.
37. Nickname = I one in primary and high school, I do not have one now.
38. Relationship Status = Single
39. Zodiac sign = cancer
40. He or She = no idea
41. Elementary = Bibilion primary school, nine years and fancy nursery school, three months
42. High School = githiga high school
43. College = what is that, is that the place where people are…
44. Hair colour = as black as coal
45. Long or short = the way I want it, right now it is very short almost not there
46. Height = I have never measure but I almost touch the roof of the door which means I am not a short person though I am not a Oneal or le Bron
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = No, I think it is curse from a goddess who want me for herself
48. What do you like about yourself? = My ability to see beyond that façade
49. Piercings = None and I Plan on having none
50. Tattoos = None, not even a birthmark
51. Righty or lefty= I am a right-handed gentleman
52. First surgery= When they removed my foreskin at the age of fifteen in a right of passage. I Will tell you about it someday. How through that, I became a man
53. First piercing = I thought I mentioned I do not have one or what are we talking about here old fellow.
54. First best friend = Stephen Mimi
55. First sport you joined = Hide and seek with a ball, one of the best game ever devised by kids and not necessarily just for kids, I wonder why we do not play it anymore…oh wait a minute I think we still do, oh yes we do, but now the stakes are high. we are hiding as criminal or when cheating on our spouses
56. First vacation = What is that?
58. First pair of trainers = trainers? indeed america is the land of milk and honey, what are vacations and trainers, seriously.
59. Eating = the usual staff, mostly rice and potatoes
60. Drinking = coffee and tea and milk
61. I’m about to = to become very rich if I play my cards right
62. Listening to = I Said that before, I even wrote the lyrics
63. Waiting for = The publication of my book and my first freshly pressed
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = sure, but they will have manners or I will kill them
65. Get Married? = No. but I Will have a family where everyone will be free to do as they wish such as date other people if we bore each other.
66. Career? = The same as now, artist and writer. I aslo hope to record a few songs after learning to play the guitar and piano and that thing that you place on your shoulder.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = Eyes of cause, what are lips for and do not tell me for forming sounds.
68. Hugs or kisses = Hugs, kisses are wet and can give you diseases you know.
69. Shorter or taller = taller so that I may look down on the shorter and laugh
70. Older or Younger = younger, because the future is bigger and in front of you.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = what is the difference although I will go for spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Both. The stomach need the arms to feed it
73. Sensitive or loud = sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship = hook up
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = hesitant. very hesitant indeed.
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = no, I do not even talk to them
77. Drank hard liquor = yes, maybe five times in my life.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = no, I do have either
79. Have dated = yeah
80. Broke someone’s heart = no
81. Had your own heart broken = yes
82. Been arrested = yes, by the devilish city council
83. Turned someone down = yes, they were not for me.
84. Cried when someone died = no, I cry when I am emotional not when I am sad
85. Fallen for a friend = no.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Who else would I believe in
87. Miracles = No
88. Love at first sight = Yes, but I call it lust.
89. Heaven = No
90. Santa Claus = who is that, or is it an american/Europe thing?
91. Kiss on the first date = Yes, but the tongues did not wet each other.
92. Angels = Those things are for children